Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

SOMEDAY..




Lord , help me to be strong. :( Help me to smile even in my brokenness now. I'm feeling so bad.. I know, it's only YOU who can totally vanish this pain.








Hay !! I thought it would be easy for me to move on on this break up! But, it's really not, :( it's so hard to live again my life without him because "Nasanay nako na naa siya". hahai, How can I smile behind the tears? how can I feel okay behind the pain? Every moment I'm feeling alone, it's him who comes first on my mind. I know he knows how to make me smile.

Maybe, preventing to reminisce the memories would be a better thing to scape from this pain .. And someday, on the future time, I can live with him. I can make again another moments with him, FREELY. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment